Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Excellent Executive Team Leader understands what is necessary to oversee several departments with millions of dollars in annual sales.Possesses key management skills and believes in providing quality guest services.Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and six years of Executive Team Leader experience.
- Good track record with problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Supervises staff in multiple departments to ensure operational goals are met
- Serves as the leader on duty at least once weekly
- Performs all opening and/or closing operations as assigned
- Flexible with working hours including evenings and weekends
- Ensures staff meet sales goals
- Thorough knowledge of Company Name’s mission and procedures
- Reported to the Store Team Leader and assisted in the daily operation of the store.
- Supervised multiple departments with sales of up to seven million dollars annually.
- Worked weekends and evening hours as required.
- Performed all store closing duties at least once weekly.
- Performed opening duties at least once weekly.
- Served as the store leader once weekly while Store Team Leader was off of work.
- Participated in new employee interviews and hiring.
- Analyzed finances of supervised departments.
- Received extensive training.
- Completed all employee evaluations and required documentation as required.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Executive Team Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Executive Team Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.