Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and hardworking Store Worker with an excellent customer service record and superb teamwork abilities. Adept at handling a variety of store tasks simultaneously with high speed and professionalism. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings, some weekends, and special store events as required.
- Vast store work experience
- Excellent ability to foster and sustain cordial and professional relationships with coworkers, customers, and managers
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Superior skills in maintaining confidentiality and facility security
- High time management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Sound abilities with MS Office applications, including Outlook, Access, Excel, and Word
- Assess spoiled and damaged food shipments and reported to management accordingly.
- Clean and straighten designated store areas on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update stock and equipment inventory.
- Operate light machinery to transport food items between store areas.
- Label and arrange produce items, meats, and a variety of canned goods.
- Assisted customers with product selection as necessary.
- Recommended sales or special offer items on a regular basis.
- Performed restocking and inventory checks for all food departments.
- Maintained and updated timesheets and employee paperwork.
- Transported food items to various grocery departments.
- Monitored food expiration dates for proper rotation and removal.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Store Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Store Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.