Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly experienced and dedicated Regional Manager Retail with a superb record of client service and employee motivation. Adept at handling multiple simultaneous client service needs with complete courtesy and professionalism. Strong innovator with a creative and energetic approach to performance improvement strategies.
- Wide retail management experience
- Excellent team-building expertise in support of a positive corporate environment
- Superior grasp of corporate policies behavioral interviewing techniques and human resource department issues
- Outstanding proficiency in retail procedures and policies
- Strong skills with MS Office including PowerPoint Excel and Word
- High multitasking ability and attention to detail
- Oversaw regional store operation to ensure adequate revenue goal performance at or under budget.
- Maintained excellent relationships with clients.
- Trained and mentored teams of junior managers supervisors and customer service associates.
- Initiated performer recognition program for staff motivation and skill enhancement.
- Identified and resolved customer issues to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Ensured adequate staffing to provide excellent customer service.
- Prepared and reviewed quarterly market reports.
- Evaluated staff performance and recommended improvements on a regular basis.
- Prepared and analyzed sales reports for submission to stakeholders.
- Monitored operations to optimize productivity and quality.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Regional Manager Retail job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Regional Manager Retail resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.