Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Creative and dedicated General Manager Retail with outstanding supervisory aptitude and customer service record. Adept at positively motivating staff members to improve attitude and performance. Able to resolve customer issues to maximum benefit of all parties.
- Wide marketing and sales experience
- Excellent proficiency in merchandise and information processing with computer and POS register systems
- Thorough expertise in Internet order processing word processing spreadsheets and inventory
- Superior communication and mathematical skills
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret business correspondence and reports
- Outstanding creative thinking and listening skills
- Maintained open communication between stores and business partners.
- Designed and developed business plans from market trend analysis to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Oversaw sales floor stocking and arrangement to ensure optimal brand presentation.
- Performed employee evaluations on a regular basis to assist performance improvement.
- Provided motivational staff support to achieve operational goals.
- Recruited trained and evaluated sales team members.
- Motivated and counseled staff as needed.
- Coordinated with supervisors in developing business team training.
- Prepared sales reports for submission to management on a regular basis.
- Upheld company procedures and policies in all store operations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a General Manager Retail job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a General Manager Retail resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.