Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Production Line Leader with excellent supervisory and communication skills understands what it takes to meet production and manufacturing goals.Strong ability to complete production assignments within project completion time frames.Brings a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management combined with ten years of increasingly responsible experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great time-management abilities
- Understands and implements all safety standards
- Strong product line analysis
- Good leadership skills
- Terrific writing abilities
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Supervised production line to ensure production orders were completed on a timely basis.
- Monitored progress and tracked it.
- Motivated team members to meet production goals.
- Enforced safety rules at all times.
- Kept careful inventories of parts.
- Completed requisitions and orders as needed.
- Conferred with management regarding production line issues and goals.
- Managed all aspects of the production line and supervised employees.
- Performed troubleshooting on equipment breakdowns.
- Checked products for quality.
- Made certain employees followed legal rules and safety standards.
- Encouraged and motivated employees to meet production deadlines and goals.
- Kept careful and accurate books.
- Drafted reports and monitored progress.
- Coordinated with management and employees toward production line improvements.
- Brought line employee concerns to the attention of management.
- Functioned as an effective employee motivator.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Production Line Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Production Line Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.