Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Responsible Production Controller who has strong business planning skills. Adept at business process analysis materials projecting and developing production schedules that meet the needs of sales. Specializes in home appliance and small industrial products manufacturers.
- Very strong business planning and method analysis skills
- Exceptional presentation and persuasion skills with all levels of management
- Able to work with all departmental managers
- Very strong logistics skills
- Dedicated to creating solutions for production problems
- Excellent communication skills with vendors
- Worked with logistics and purchasing managers to develop a production schedule that met the needs of sales.
- Responsible for analyzing the production methods and coming up with more efficient ways of manufacturing products.
- Assisted in analyzing all aspects of the production process and creating reports on suggested improvements for management.
- Assisted in creating production monitoring processes that kept the overall production process efficient.
- Responsible for creating production challenge reports each month for management.
- Assisted in developing a production schedule each quarter based on the needs of sales and existing agreements with suppliers.
- Assisted in coordinating production processes with purchasing and inventory update methods.
- Assisted in analyzing production methods and offering suggestions for improvements to management.
- Responsible for collecting all production challenges and presenting a monthly report to management.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Production Controller job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Production Controller resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.