Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and talented private chef skilled at preparing professional meals for a variety of tastes. Ready to use vast knowledge of providing exemplary customer service for a range of occasions including corporate events and private parties.
- Fully certified and well versed in the appropriate handling of food
- Formally trained artisan with understanding of how to adapt foods to diets cultures tastes etc.
- Believes in a high level of hospitality and customer service whether working in households for corporations or food service providers
- Always researching ways to enhance services with new recipes various foods and plating arrangements
- Maintains strong relationships with vendors and ensuring access to fresh foods and the finest equipment for cooking
- Firm grasp of ingredient usage and apposite combinations
- Comfortable working independently or in groups
- Supervised private functions and meals held at the resort’s 5-star restaurant Count Gold’s
- Prepared meals in accordance with taste and needs of individual guests
- Designed and prepared meals for guests in their rooms for special occasions such as anniversary ValentineÕs Day birthdays etc.
- Prepared daily meals at the home of employer
- Developed prepared and served meals for special events held in the home
- Prepared food in accordance with individual family member’s dietary needs
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Private Chef job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Private Chef resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.