Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Knowledgeable Police Officer Trainee is ready to move into full time police work after having completed a year-long training program at Company Name. Has relocated to New Parkland and has acquired a strong skill set including a strong knowledge base of state statutes and municipal codes. Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice and graduated from the Law Enforcement Training Academy with honors.
- Strong belief in justice and ethics
- Fully DUI test certified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work all beats including overnights
- In-depth knowledge of criminal law and traffic statutes and ordinances
- Knows how to request warrants and how to draft reports and affidavits
- Good ability to reason with others
- Strong belief in assisting crime victims
- Passionate about helping others
- Good investigatory skills
- Went on routine patrols with officers in a partnership role.
- Pulled people over and wrote tickets or gave warnings for traffic infractions and municipal ordinance violations.
- Helped complete arrests of individuals for criminal law violations.
- Wrote affidavits for warrantless arrests and submitted them to judges.
- Completed search warrant request affidavits.
- Wrote police reports based on interview notes.
- Obtained witness names and interviewed witnesses and victims.
Graduated from the state police academy with honors in August 2013
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Police Officer Trainee job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Police Officer Trainee resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.