Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Refining Operator with a strong work ethic and dedication seeking to obtain a position in which my knowledge and experienced can be fully utilized.
- Exceptional in mathematics and science related to petroleum refining
- Mechanically adept in both repairing existing machines and building new ones
- Great ability to lead a group of people or work as part of a team
- Efficient in time management
- Capable of problem solving and making decisions in intense situations
- Highly aware of environmental issues and concerns and how they apply to petroleum refining
- Ensure that plant is running efficiently in both production and employment
- Prepare reports regarding ways the plant could be improved
- Analyze all mechanical operations to ensure no adjustments are necessary
- Inspect quality of output to make sure it is up to standards
- Regulate security precautions taken within the plant
- Perform necessary maintenance on machines
- Adjusted machines to achieve best results
- Monitored and chart readings from machines and report to supervisors
- Cleaned and lubricated equipment to prevent break downs
- Performed tests on samples to determine quality
- Monitored the temperature time pressure etc. of equipment
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Refining Operator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Refining Operator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.