Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and talented personal chef with a broad range of cuisine specialties to share in a variety of venues.
- Fully knowledgeable and certified in the safe handling of food and keeping food areas sanitized
- Studied professional with an understanding of how to adapt foods to tastes diets cultures etc.
- Maintains a high level of customer service whether working in a household for a corporation or third party food service provider
- Constantly looking for new and exciting means to enhance meals with fresh recipes food varieties and plating arrangements
- Comfortable working independently or in groups of cooks and chefs
- Exceptional understanding of using ingredients and apposite combinations
- Prepared menus and meals for the resort’s 5-star restaurant Count Gold’s
- Prepared meals accordingly matching taste and needs of individual guests
- Planned and prepared meals for corporate and personal events held at the resort
- Supervised staff of bakers cooks cleaners etc.
- Maintained relationship with vendors to ensure resort had access to fresh foods and the best resources for cooking
- Prepared daily meals for employer at his home
- Planned cooked and served meals for events held in the home
- Prepared meals following individual family member’s dietary requirements
- Delegated tasks to kitchen staff
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Personal Chef job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Personal Chef resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.