Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced loan assistant who has a successful history of creating and executing loan checklists. Adept at communicating with attorneys and loan clients managing digital and hard copy files and assisting in the completion of the loan process. Specializes in mortgages and home equity loans.
- Very strong eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft productivity software
- Data mining expert
- Strong financial background
- Very familiar with standard clauses in loan contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable dependable and thorough
- Responsible for completing loan checklist template for each new loan that was brought into the office.
- Assisted in maintaining strong channels of communication with clients and attorneys.
- On hand for every loan closing and responsible for completed execution of the loan checklist.
- Responsible for gathering financial information regarding each new loan and creating a comprehensive report for the loan officer.
- Completed and executed the loan checklist for each new loan that was brought to the firm.
- Ran correspondence back and forth between the firm and lawyers as well as running errands to the local title insurance companies.
- Developed and maintained correspondence file for each new loan.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring loan checklist for each new loan.
- Maintained contact with local attorneys and title insurance representatives.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Loan Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Loan Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.