Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated jewelry sales associate with a proven track record and an energetic spirit. Over four years of experience in high-end retail jewelry sales resulting in over $500000 in sales per year. Adept at customer engagement and relationship building using communication and consultative sales approach.
- Sold over $500000 in jewelry sales per year
- Customer service
- Sales and upselling
- Display setup
- Presentation and demonstration of products
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Detail oriented
- Worked as the dedicated high-end sales associate.
- Increased revenue by 30 percent within the first six months on the job.
- Helped create a new display method to entice more buyers.
- Achieved a promotion to Lead Jewelry Sales Associate overseeing 10 to 14 employees per shift.
- Kept display neat and tidy.
- Achieved $600000 in sales the first year and $500000 plus each subsequent year.
- Used consultative sales approach to successfully build relationships with high-end buyers.
- Demonstrated products to interested customers.
- Introduced a jewelry-cosmetic product idea that increased sales in both departments by 14 percent.
- Won Sales Associate of the Month award five consecutive months.
- Achieved over $525000 in sales.
- Became the leader in high-ticket sales.
- Created a new display method that improved sales by 10 percent.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Jewelry Sales Associate job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Jewelry Sales Associate resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.