Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Inventory Controller who has maintained perfect attendance and ensured accuracy in records throughout a 12-year career. Desires an Inventory Controller role in a food production setting.
- Analyze and improve systems to improve warehouse procedures.
- Write and maintain accurate system for inventory control and monitoring.
- Check and adjust warehouse stock per outstanding orders and floating stock.
- Ensure employees are not removing any unauthorized items.
- Supervised material flow storage and order fulfillment.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Reconciled raw materials.
- Oversaw freezer and dry goods stock.
- Managed stocking software and input data.
- Conducted daily inventory.
- Created work orders for missing items and submitted to management.
- Trained shop workers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Inventory Controller job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Inventory Controller resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.