Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Versatile International Accountant with thorough knowledge of generally accepted fundamental accounting principles. Well-versed in national and international monetary guidelines. Insistence on client confidentiality and adept at a variety of international accounting practices including detailed record keeping and currency conversion.
- High-level proficiency with relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) guidelines
- Detail-oriented when it comes to daily monthly and annual report preparations
- Adept at establishing and maintaining good interpersonal relationships
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Prepared and processed international expense reports.
- Prepared required compliance reviews and documented any non-compliance issues.
- Tracked daily gains and losses in foreign exchanges and documented trends.
- Recorded all international transactions and prepared related summaries and reports.
- Assisted with the preparation of detailed reporting packages. August 2012 to June 2014 New Parkland Accounting Services Ñ City, State International Accountant
- Responded to the client inquiries both in-person and over the phone.
- Prepared and reviewed client analysis reports and audits as requested.
- Worked in three different countries on various accounting-related assignments.
- Periodically updated and maintained Access database.
- Converted local currencies.
- Worked with local accountants while on assignment in other countries.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a International Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a International Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.