Want to use this resume?
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Intelligence Officer with 13 years professional career experience in law enforcement and investigative work. Displays strong commitment to community safety and violence prevention. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Surveillance and equipment
- Clear and effective communicator
- Regulatory compliance
- Crime scene preservation and collection
- PC proficient
- Critical thinking skills
- Prepare investigative reports and sketches and diagrams of crime scenes.
- Maintain federal and state regulatory compliance.
- Perform surveillance and monitor suspects, witnesses and victims, providing protective services and location changes when necessary.
- Fingerprinted suspects and persons charged with criminal acts as well as locating and recording fingerprints at crime scenes.
- Ran fingerprints through IAFIS database to obtain matches.
- Interviewed witnesses, suspects, and informants to ascertain clues, alibis, time frames, and suspects.
- Collected forensic evidence from crime scenes to solve cases.
- Bagged and labeled evidence and delivered to appropriate department for safe keeping or further inspection.
- Investigated criminal activities including sexual assaults, robberies, home invasions, burglaries, and homicides.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Intelligence Officer position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Intelligence Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.