Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Detail-oriented HOTEL ACCOUNTANT with a penchant for number crunching who remains updated on the latest accounting techniques. Proficient in the latest industry software and accounting applications related to forecasting budget preparations tax preparation and tracking of earnings and expenditures. Specialize in comprehensive budget analysis and planning.
- Invoice creation
- Payroll preparation
- Staff supervision
- Report preparation
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Reconciled monthly management fees and hotel billings.
- Coordinated with hotel manager on special projects.
- Handled payroll duties for a small staff of under fifty.
- Processed checks and prepared and sent invoices.
- Prepared local state and federal taxes and identified applicable deductions.
- Properly accounted assigned entries.
- Completed hotel reports including budget projections and financial statements.
- Maintained and prepared hotel payroll including summary registers and reports.
- Tracked cash receipts and petty cash expenditures and prepared daily cash deposits.
- Prepared state and federal taxes and presented documentation for an audit. November 2010 to May 2014 Rest Comfortable Hotel and Spa – City, State Hotel Accountant
- Processed payroll for a staff of over five hundred and tracked seasonal hires.
- Prepared financial statements and made budget recommendations.
- Reviewed and posted invoices and processed checks.
- Supervised and trained new accounting hires at the request of the manager.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hotel Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hotel Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.