Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Hair Assistant who is proficient in hair coloring and maintaining a clean salon. Adept at managing the salon’s daily schedule assisting customers in finding the kind of cut they want and selling salon products in the front lobby. Specializes in delivering excellent customer service and allowing the salon to run smoothly.
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptionally organized
- Excellent sales skills
- Able to perform routine hair care tasks such as coloring shampooing and drying
- Great team player
- Develops excellent rapport with clients
- Responsible for taking customer calls and creating the schedule for the day.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of salon products at the front of the store and selling those products as well.
- Assisted with shampooing and hair coloring procedures.
- Responsible for answering customer phone calls and maintaining the salon schedule throughout the day.
- Assisted in maintaining front lobby inventory and selling products.
- Responsible for keeping the salon clean throughout the day.
- Responsible for maintaining the flow of customers that came into the salon.
- Assisted in selling salon products that were on display in the front lobby.
- Assisted in taking customer phone calls and answer customer questions in the salon.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hair Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hair Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.