Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly-qualified Graduate Pharmacist seeking a position with a reputable pharmacy in which to apply my skills and knowledge of pharmaceuticals.
- In-depth knowledge of chemistry and mathematics related to pharmacy operations
- Proficient in computer skills and pharmacy computer programs
- Understanding of confidentiality laws and standards
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Extremely organized in recordkeeping and paperwork
- Customer service skills needed to be helpful and efficient
- Commitment to safety standards and precautions set both locally and federally
- Fill prescriptions by cutting, weighing, measuring, or any other means necessary
- Ensure proper labeling that includes patients’ information, dosage instructions, and safety precautions
- Speak with customers and answer any questions they may have
- Communicate with doctors to ensure no mistakes are made
- Place orders of supplies, medications, and equipment needed in the pharmacy area
- Organized and stocked all medication ensuring proper storage and safety precautions
- Studied patient charts to screen for allergies to medications or any special instructions from doctors
- Instructed patients on the proper dosage of medication, how to take it, possible side effects, when to call the doctor, etc.
- Trained new pharmacy employees in all department procedures
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Graduate Pharmacist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Graduate Pharmacist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.