Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Extremely organized Front Desk Administrator who is able to efficiently manage several tasks simultaneously. Proficient with organizing skills Microsoft productivity software and maintaining a professional attitude. Specializes in customer service maintaining corporate policy and bookkeeping and filing skills.
- Certified in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Extensive clerical experience
- Bookkeeping training
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to maintain corporate phone system
- Able to handle inbound and outbound correspondence duties
- Active in office social activities
- Gathered organized and distributed incoming correspondence from a variety of couriers.
- Maintained company visitor schedule and processed all visitors according to company security policies.
- Assisted in basic bookkeeping duties and maintained petty cash spreadsheet.
- Worked with human resources to screen resumes and set up initial interviews with employment candidates.
- Screened incoming calls for management and executive administrative staff.
- Responsible for making all corporate travel arrangements either through online resources or through a corporate travel agency.
- Organized all outgoing correspondence and insured that each piece of correspondence was shipped properly.
- Distributed phone and direct messages to personnel within the company.
- Responsible for coordinating meetings and getting RSVPs from attendees.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Front Desk Administrator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Front Desk Administrator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.