Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Foster Care Case Manager who applies understanding of the child welfare and foster system to facilitate placements. Adept at working within system requirements through effective communications. Specialize in utilizing local resources to assist foster families.
● Profound experience with managing foster care issues
● Solid ability to assess children’s care and placement needs
● Ability to provide comprehensive support to foster families
● Extensive knowledge of foster care procedures and requirements
● Ability to work flexible schedules
● Excellent organizational skills
● Assisted with foster placements.
● Provided all necessary information to foster families.
● Managed prepared and filed all necessary paperwork.
● Ensured compliance with foster care regulations.
● Maintained database of all foster placements.
● Performed follow-up visits and conducted interviews with children and parents.
● Ensured access to all available local resources to foster families.
● Addressed any issues with foster placements.
● Monitored progress of children after placement.
● Developed foster care adjustment programs.
● Conducted initial interviews with perspective foster parents.
● Evaluated foster care applications from interested parents.
● Supervised meetings between children and potential foster families.
● Hired staff and recruited volunteers for community-based programs.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Foster Care Case Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Foster Care Case Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.