Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced commercial Flight Operation Officer skilled at managing air traffic flow looking for new opportunities with an airport that promises personal and professional growth.
- Familiar with air traffic control crew scheduling and ground operations
- History with military and commercial aviation
- Exceptional background in aircraft and flight procedures and operations
- Participation in the maintenance and compliance of FAA standards and regulations
- Participated in health reports background checks and training requirements of company pilots
- Adept at assisting chief pilot in interview and hiring process
- Controlled supervised and recorded aviation operations and management of aviation crew
- Managed daily operations of individual flights
- Designed and implemented all operational plans to reduce irregularities
- Met with crews pre-flight regarding preparation safety and operations procedures
- Collaborated with ramp crews before flights to ensure safety and operational guidelines are adhered to
- Investigated and marketed busy route charter flights
- Carried out balance and weight per trim sheets and loads
- Monitored and managed all of the airfieldÕs flight operations
- Developed and implemented all operation flight plans and flight clearances
- Monitored in route and weather origin conditions of destinations relating information to flight crews
- Developed and implemented fuel policies based on economic conditions
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Flight Operation Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Flight Operation Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.