Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Energetic and well-trained First Assistant Director with vast experience in all stages of production. Adept at juggling multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent record of helping meet production budgets.
- Superior knowledge of animation
- Strong proficiency in project management software
- Sound understanding of stop motion process
- Outstanding ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High organizational and project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly shooting targets were met.
- Recommend alternative solutions to potential delays and other production issues.
- Prepare production and shooting guidelines to meet budget parameters and predetermined shooting schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all production guidelines.
- Interviewed and recommended new hires for floor crew.
- Performed troubleshooting for a variety of issues on set.
- Coordinated with Producer to recruit candidates and create job descriptions.
- Prepared production and shooting guidelines to meet budget parameters and pre-set shooting schedules.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a First Assistant Director job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a First Assistant Director resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.