Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Successful Field Sales Executive who has won numerous awards for revenue production and customer satisfaction. Adept at identifying opportunities, negotiating deals of all sizes, and introducing complex information to any audience. Specializes in technology sales and large-scale service sales.
- Holds 5 performance awards from respected industry organizations
- Strong ability to network with key decision-makers
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Extremely organized when it comes to client information
- Able to work any size territory and meet all sales goals
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, setting appointments, and generating revenue.
- Often called on to help maintain several of the firm’s larger clients.
- Responsible for keeping an active sales funnel and providing monthly progress reports to management.
- Responsible for generating a list of prospects and then creating revenue based on that list.
- Part of a small team that worked the booth for the company at industry trade shows.
- Part of a small team that was asked to go do large presentations to significant prospects all over the country.
- Responsible for utilizing company contact lists to generate revenue.
- Assumed another territory into my existing geographic region when a sales professional left the company.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Field Sales Executive job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Field Sales Executive resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.