Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dependable Facilities Assistant with over 10 years experience in handyman work as paid employee and Company Name volunteer. Able to prioritize jobs and works well with minimal supervision. Clear communicator that enjoys fast-paced ever-changing environments.
- Regular inspection of company buildings and premises.
- Contact trade-specific companies for equipment and building repair quotes.
- Provided detailed logs of daily activities.
- Ensured designated areas were prepared for functions.
- Scheduled cleaning services and inspected areas for quality assurance.
- Performed repairs of workstation equipments such as desks chairs and tables.
- Maintained facilities grounds-work including lawn-mowing edging weed-cutting power-washing and painting.
- Held accountability for inner-facility maintenance both routine and as-needed.
- Processed daily work ordered and prioritized jobs.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Facilities Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Facilities Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.