Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Electronics Sales Associate who has experience working in high-traffic retail settings. Adept at describing complex products to consumers upselling customers on warranty enhancements and handling irate or unruly customers. Specializes in handheld consumer electronics and home computers.
- Certified smartphone sales expert
- Strong understanding of consumer electronic technology
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Experience working the busiest retail days of the year
- Reliable and dependable worker
- Some personnel training experience
- Works well as part of a retail sales team
- Responsible for working the sales floor and assisting customers with the product selections.
- Often called upon to assist customers who had complex questions or were unruly with their product demands.
- Voted retail sales associate of the month twice in 2012.
- Initially hired to be a team lead for one of the sales teams on the busiest shopping day of the year.
- Acted as liaison with customer service for customers who did not understand the technology.
- Assisted in creating and executing training sessions for associates on new technology.
- Responsible for all sales and customer service issues in the computer sales department.
- Often held technology training sessions that were open to the public.
- Assisted in creating and implementing marketing materials for holiday shopping season.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Electronics Sales Associate job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Electronics Sales Associate resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.