Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Customer-focused Credit Union Teller understands the importance of establishing long-lasting relationships with credit union customers. Has good social verbal and written communication abilities. Understands opening new client accounts and processing of transactions and has four years of experience working in the credit union environment.
- Strongly customer-service focused
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Great cash-handling and drawer balancing abilities
- Builds relationships with credit union customers
- Greets customers upon entry and thanks them when they leave
- Outstanding verbal communication and math skills
- Processes all customer transactions accurately and efficiently
- Refers customers to financial specialists for any needed services
- Processed customer transactions including deposits withdrawals and payments.
- Accurately and efficiently completed transactions for all customers.
- Treated all customers respectfully with great customer-service skills.
- Helped customers open new accounts while checking they met the demographic served by the credit union.
- Informed customers about convenience options such as online banking and ATM availability.
- Processed deposits withdrawals loan payments and referrals.
- Educated customers about online banking ATM availability and account types.
- Participated in the development of branch goals.
- Answered customer questions with accuracy.
- Balanced cash drawer and made vault deposits.
- Handled member requests for exceptions and sought supervisor approval as needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Credit Union Teller job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Credit Union Teller resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.