Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Organized Credit Controller who effectively identifies and resolves complex financial issues. Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing business environments.
- Assisted senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications.
- Performed daily maintenance of the loan applicant database.
- Built knowledge about latest banking products and services.
- Opened new credit accounts acquiring all debtor background.
- Contacted debtors to rectify outstanding invoices.
- Kept detailed customer records in case legal action was needed.
- Adhered to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to retail mortgage lending.
- Interviewed an average of 5 mortgage loan applicants per month.
- Analyzed applicants’ financial status and credit to determine feasibility of granting loan.
- Effectively managed more than 40 client relationships.
Coursework in Accounting Finance and Business Administration. Completed Mortgage Underwriter training. Attended Investment Banking seminar.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Credit Controller job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Credit Controller resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.