Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Government Contracting Officer versed in an array of contracting responsibilities ready to take studies in finance and public administration to new levels with a growing organization.
- Extensive working knowledge of the micro-purchase threshold
- Concise understanding and application of federal acquisition regulations
- Skilled project manager capable of contract administration strategic planning technological implementation budgeting and maintenance
- Solid background in government contracting procedures and laws
- Familiar with the DCAA Audit and its applications
- Excellent communication and writing skills for negotiation presentation and providing training leadership direction and supervision to management service teams
- Designed guided supervised and coordinated all agreement development projects
- Oversaw fleet property and records management
- Negotiated terms and conditions contract settlements prices and modifications to government contracts
- Approved preparation and execution of teaming and non-disclosure agreements
- Conducted careful cost and price analysis in order to support budgeting specifications
- Maintained relationships with external vendors and other relevant third-parties
- Designed and implemented compliance guidance internal controls and direction
- Prepared pre-negotiation and post-negotiation memorandums and objectives
- Heavily involved in developing operational goals and corporate compliance strategies to maximize success
- Conducted internal audits to ascertain compliance with contract and regulatory requirements throughout negotiations settlements and contracts
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Government Contracting Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Government Contracting Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.