Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Computer Lab Assistant who is proficient in all major operating systems. Adept at database analysis computer troubleshooting and upgrading hardware and software. Specializes in industrial research facilities and long-term government contract work.
- Technically certified by most of the major software manufacturers
- Excellent at troubleshooting computer issues
- Database expert
- Reliable team player and hard worker
- Excellent researcher and archivist
- Adept at developing spreadsheets for reporting data
- Experienced in presenting data to all levels of management
- Responsible for maintaining all lab computers as well as performing software updates.
- Assisted in developing spreadsheets to present with finalized data to clients.
- Worked with team responsible for two of the most significant computer research projects in company history.
- Responsible for compiling all lab data for each project into final project reports for management.
- Responsible for keeping computer lab clean and safe for daily use.
- Assisted in developing security system that limited access to computer lab to only authorized personnel.
- Assisted in transitioning the computer lab from a mainframe environment into a server farm.
- Worked with management to develop more efficient ways of presenting lab data.
- Regularly engaged in database research to enhance the findings of current projects.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Computer Lab Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Computer Lab Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.