Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Coffee Shop Attendant who knows a wide variety of recipes and understands the coffee shop experience. Adept at serving customers quickly, keeping a clean coffee shop, and maintaining proper inventory levels. Specializes in local coffee shops and coffee shops that operate around the clock.
- Efficient at creating a dedicated client base of repeat customers
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of computer technology
- Strong baking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong member of any team
- Some supervisory experience
- Responsible for taking and fulfilling customer orders in a timely manner.
- Assisted in creating new pastry and coffee recipes on a regular basis.
- Often called on to take care of a variety of customer service issues.
- Responsible for tracking all product use and creating inventory reports for management.
- Responsible for taking customer orders and managing a staff of cashiers.
- Assisted in developing several coffee recipes that contributed significantly to a rise in revenue.
- Responsible for taking and fulfilling customer orders.
- Assisted in tracking inventory and creating purchasing reports for management.
- Assisted in developing new pastry recipes as well as coffee flavors.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Coffee Shop Attendant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Coffee Shop Attendant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.