Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
High-energy Client Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams to achieve client and business objectives. Skilled at cultivating a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
- Source new revenue streams and client contacts to bring in business.
- Mentor junior team members in customer service project management and sales.
- Advise clients on attainable goals and develop project plans.
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Surpassed revenue goals in four consecutive quarters.
- Managed full project life cycle for clients and ensured top quality deliveries.
- Coordinated with development and quality assurance teams to maintain schedules.
- Maintained customer loyalty to guarantee continued business growth.
- Actively listened to client objectives and concerns to maximize satisfaction.
- Resolved project scheduling and product issues in a timely manner.
- Cultivated strong client relationships to build loyalty.
- Assessed client needs and drafted plans and proposals to accomplish goals.
- Oversaw projects from conception through delivery and follow-up.
- Networked at trade shows and design events to build client base.
- Sought out new business opportunities and increased revenue 25% in two years.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Client Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Client Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.