Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly organized and trained Claims Specialist with an excellent history of successful claims management and loss minimization. Creative and independent problem-solver who also coordinates well with management and other company employees. Flexible scheduling availability to cover weekends and emergency situations as required.
- Extensive experience in claims management and adjusting
- Exceptional knowledge of insurance contracts coverages claims management programs and all related medical and legal terminology
- Superior ability to interpret and review account statements and histories
- Strong grasp of a variety of claim processing rules and guidelines
- Excellent skills in analyzing legal documents and medical records
- Outstanding proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word Access and Excel
- High problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Identified and acted on damage mitigation opportunities.
- Validated all claims completely and accurately.
- Utilized appropriate claims tools to assess damages fully and accurately.
- Reviewed determined and released reimbursements to various customers.
- Performed all work in accordance with customer and company standards.
- Closed all claim investigations with full and appropriate documentation.
- Arranged and facilitated settlement meetings with customers and senior company representatives.
- Monitored lawsuits and open claims to ensure timely information transmission.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Claims Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Claims Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.