Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Organized and motivated Civil Supervisor utilizes exceptional engineering and analytical abilities combined with strong leadership skills.As a candidate offers excellent writing skills and good interpersonal and verbal communication abilities.Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and more than eleven years of Civil Supervisor experience.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of infrastructure projects and management
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Understanding of cost control implementation and bringing teams together
- Able to collaborate effectively with construction managers project managers and engineers
- Above-average understanding of safety regulations rules and practices
- Excellent monitoring of safety and workmanship practices
- Supervised infrastructure projects.
- Communicated with regulatory agencies.
- Implemented safety strategies and monitored to ensure compliance.
- Communicated with crew managers and engineers to ensure quality workmanship and meeting of project deadlines.
- Implemented operational plans and developed work and project priorities.
- Stopped project progress until safety compliance reached.
- Conducted monitoring of personnel crews and worksite managers.
- Collaborated with agencies and managers.
- Ensured that all regulations followed to the letter and that work conformed to plans.
- Kept daily logs and wrote and submitted reports as needed to agencies.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Civil Supervisor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Civil Supervisor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.