Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and faithful Church Youth Leader understands that Christian teens face many of the same issues and temptations that other youths do.Experienced at leading youth in fun wholesome Bible-based activities while providing a mentoring outlet.Helps teens with issues of faith how to avoid temptation and how to bear witness to their friends.
- Strong belief in God
- Believes youth can be excellent ambassadors for Christ
- Has an excellent listening ear
- Cheerful upbeat and friendly personality
- Good at establishing boundaries
- Talks to teens about making good decisions
- Has empathy for youths and teens
- Good model and mentor for teens
- Creative and fun thinker
- Great at planning and supervising exciting and wholesome fun activities
- Developed and planned church youth programs
- Started a church youth basketball league
- Held youth group meetings every week
- Planned and scheduled fun group outings and hayrides
- Led youth in prayer
- Worked closely with church pastor to design youth mission
- Led teens by example.
- Designed fun and healthy group activities.
- Had an open line for teens to call in crisis.
- Prayed with teens.
- Organized church lock-in events with carnival activities.
- Filled in for sermons for the pastor occasionally.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Church Youth Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Church Youth Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.