Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Carpenter Assistant who is familiar with union rules and has a strong understanding of all basic fundamentals of carpentry. Adept at managing a work site being responsible for carpentry equipment and acting as liaison between the carpenter and job owner. Specializes in understanding complex architectural drawings and maintaining state and federal safety laws.
- Accurate with measuring instruments
- Very physically fit
- Not afraid of heights
- Works very well as part of a team
- Able to work on specific parts of projects
- Proficient with power tools and hand tools
- Able to meet project deadlines
- Safe and reliable worker
- Responsible for making sure each job site remained clean as per state safety regulations.
- Assisted in making cuts for portions of the wall frames and the roof.
- Often acted as liaison between the carpenters and the job owner.
- Responsible for keeping track of all work site equipment maintaining that equipment and keeping it locked up at night.
- Assisted in cleaning the work site at the end of the work day or prior to state safety inspections.
- Ran errands from work sites to suppliers or to government offices to check on building permits.
- Responsible for keeping track of equipment and making sure it was locked up at night.
- Often assisted in assembling smaller parts of projects with pieces that were already cut.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Carpenter Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Carpenter Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.