Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Benefits Analyst with a 10-year background in employee development hiring training and benefits management. Creates influential enterprise-wide strategies for managing benefits and providing programs in a cost-effective manner that attract and retain top talent. Strong ability to organize set priorities work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines.
- Analyze existing benefit plans and recommend plan changes and cost containment measures
- Monitor and audit internal / external systems to ensure data integrity including data accuracy timely data entry and auditing system integrations
- Develop and distribute internal reporting and metrics of plans including monitoring of the self-funded claims experience FSA forfeitures and benefit plan expenditures to identify trends and make recommendations to minimize risks
- Administer salary planning incentive programs annual merit reviews and salary survey completion
- Review comprehensive market data on a regular basis and recommend movement in structure if appropriate including costing and incumbent analyses
- Monitored plan compliance with Federal State and local laws and regulations including IRS ERISA HIPAA COBRA Section 125 COBRA HIPAA and City, State Health Care
- Reconciled self-funded accounts analyzing claims identifying high dollar stop loss claims and forecasting expenditures
- Worked with internal and external audit team completing all required compliance filings and testing including non-discrimination testing Form 5500 plan audit pension valuation PCORI and PBGC fees
- Human Resources
- Law and Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
Member ÛÒ Society for Human Resource Management
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Benefits Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Benefits Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.