Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Application Manager with 8 years’ experience in corporate environments managing day-to-day tech operations implementing complex computer software applications and keeping systems running at optimum levels. Able to work efficiently in a collaborative setting or independently with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain company’s technology standards.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Research and negotiate IT contracts.
- Design and implement web applications.
- Oversee and optimize service delivery methods and procedures.
- Monitor website metrics (including backup tracking load speed etc.).
- Set up technology orientations for staff.
- Implemented scheduled backups for entire company of 89.
- Installed routers and set up workstations.
- Was on call 24hr/day for tech support while creative team was working on overseas campaign.
- Researched systems software before purchase to ensure all complied with QA standards.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Bronze Medal in National Mathlete Competition
Member of ATMAE – Association of Technology Management and Applied Engineering – since 2007
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Application Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Application Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.