Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Proactive Airline Reservation Agent and customer service professional offering 15+ years experience in sales and customer service. Able to remain calm and level-headed when faced with distressed travelers. Friendly nature and hard-working attitude enabling the ability to meet any challenge in fast-paced environments.
- Answer telephone inquiries to book reservations on multiple airlines.
- Correct errors in ticket purchases and account information.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate customers in need of further help.
- Train and mentor new agents on procedures and customer service protocols.
- Maintain calm and collected attitude in all situations.
- Processed reservations coordinated stand-bys and monitored cabin availability.
- Issued travel and hotel vouchers for passengers on overbooked and canceled flights.
- Explained airline policies regarding purchases cancellations and transfers.
- Input accurate travel information for each ticket.
- Made changes to itineraries and seat locations on request.
- Created and booked 250 reservations per day.
- Responded politely to passenger complaints regarding ticketing and baggage handling.
- Checked ticket information for passengers.
- Quickly learned reservation computer systems to ensure accurate processing.
Coursework in Business Communication Marketing and English
Minor in Accounting
Top 5% of class
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Airline Reservation Agent job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Airline Reservation Agent resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.