Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Conscientious Air Hostess with over 10 years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of FAA rules and regulations as well as international travel requirements. Excel at prioritizing passenger comfort safety and security at all times.
- Greet passengers verify tickets and direct individuals to assigned seats.
- Explain use of safety equipment and answer passengers’ questions.
- Solicit customer feedback and resolve problems quickly.
- Supervise unaccompanied minors during flights.
- Administer first aid to passengers experiencing medical emergencies.
- Instructed passengers on all safety and emergency procedures and answered any questions.
- Monitored compliance with size limitation guidelines for the carry-on baggage program.
- Protected customers’ baggage from loss theft and damage with proper handling.
- Updated the flight attendant manual and briefed fellow staff on changes.
- Responded politely to passenger complaints regarding seating and environment.
- Checked baggage and collected baggage charges.
- Escorted passengers in wheelchairs from the terminal to the aircraft.
- Observed passenger behavior and reported concerns to Pilot.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Air Hostess job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Air Hostess resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.