Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly seasoned and responsible Agency Nurse with an excellent record of employer and patient satisfaction. Detail-oriented and meticulous in maintaining accurate patient care records and documents. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and most holidays.
- Extensive agency facility clinical nursing experience
- Superior grasp of nursing practices and patient care
- Strong expertise in handling trauma cases
- Excellent abilities in completing required correspondence and reports
- High initiative and teamwork abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Conducted clinical research sample management activities.
- Participated in various study and testing activities.
- Provided assistance in clinical trial management.
- Maintained and updated patient data accurately and completely on a regular basis.
- Upheld good clinical practice and all standard operating procedures.
- Ensured all staff performed tasks in adherence to standard policy.
- Recruited and trained lay and professional volunteers from the broader community.
- Upheld agency mission and philosophy in all nursing task performance.
- Maintained and updated all health care service documentation on a regular basis.
- Inspired patients to avail themselves of a variety of care services.
- Educated agency members in managing their health in a responsible manner.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sample Agency Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sample Agency Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.