Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dependable and seasoned Adoption Social Worker with an exceptional client service record and commitment to child welfare. Adept at explaining complicated legal and bureaucratic requirements to children and prospective families in a clear and accessible fashion. Thorough and painstaking family history researcher to determine optimal child and adoptive family compatibility.
- Profound breadth of child development and adoption management experience
- Strong abilities in matching prospective children and families in adoption process
- Superior proficiency in family systems operation at the institutional level
- Exceptional knowledge base in adolescent and child mental health issues and behaviors
- Outstanding facility with legal and medical adoption-related paperwork
- Excellent expertise in a variety of adoption case management services
- High verbal and written communication skills
- Conducted all foster care reviews and evaluations on a regular basis.
- Performed all pre-adoption psychological assessments on children and adolescents.
- Provided various paperwork assistance to adoptive families as required.
- Maintained and updated all adoption records for children and families.
- Attended relevant court proceedings for adoption cases.
- Conducted interviews with prospective adoptive families and made recommendations accordingly.
- Attended various training and professional development workshops as required.
- Contributed to foster care and adoption follow-up reviews on a regular basis.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Adoption Social Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Adoption Social Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.