Public Relations Assistant Resume Objective
Public Relations Assistants work with PR Managers or to craft the image or reputation of a company or product. They will often collaborate with the Marketing department on brand image or to help create and promote special events or product promotions. Craft your resume objective carefully to show how you can deliver results for the company.
What The Public Relations Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Superior writing and communication skills, an understanding of marketing techniques, familiarity with media platforms and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are needed. Someone who is comfortable speaking in public, who has good time management and project planning skills and the ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships with advertising agencies or representatives of consumer or media groups, will be important. Some positions may require a degree.
Sample Public Relations Assistant Resume Objectives
A diverse skill set is required for a Public Relations Assistant, so be sure to customize your objective to the job you are applying for. Using the name of the company in your objective statement really tells the employer that you are interested in them. Here are some examples to get you started.
1. Seeking a position as a Public Relations Assistant at ABC Company to draw on experience coordinating promotions and events in collaboration with the Marketing department.
2. Public Relations Assistant currently pursuing a Marketing degree at ABC University seeking work at ABC Company to assist the PR Director in creating, coordinating, and promoting special events and projects.
3. Strategic and analytical Public Relations Assistant with experience coordinating user group studies and planning and preparing for trade shows seeking position at ABC Company.
4. Obtain a position at ABC Company to utilize ability to multi-task, prepare and present marketing strategies, stay current on trends, and coordinate and plan marketing events as a Public Relations Assistant.
5. Skilled Public Relations Assistant with strong experience maximizing social media opportunities seeking position at ABC Company to collaborate on campaigns to increase visibility on social media platforms.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.