Office Manager Resume Objective
Office managers work in almost every industry to plan and direct the administrative services of an organization. A good resume objective is strong and focused, compelling a prospective employer to continue reading the rest of your resume. Since the objective serves as a quick introduction, be sure to highlight your leadership and managerial skills, talents and goals.
What The Office Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An office manager performs a broad range of managerial and administrative duties within an organization, making the basic competencies for this position varied and complex. Depending on the organization, necessary skills include mastery of clerical tasks, customer service, personnel resources and administration management. Specific tasks might include management of files and records, coordination of people and schedules, knowledge of training procedures, and customer needs assessments. When writing a resume for this position you should emphasize coordination, communication and time management skills in the objective statement. Prospective employers are likely to respond well to candidates who are self-starters and have demonstrated initiative in previous positions.
Sample Office Manager Resume Objectives
When drafting the objective for an Office Manager position, clearly outlining your qualifications, skills, knowledge and experiences shows prospective employers that you are the best candidate for the position. To emphasize your interest in the company, include their name in the objective. Here are a few examples:
1. Organized and proactive self-starter seeking position as Office Manager with ABC company that allows use of exceptional time management, administrative and leadership skills.
2. Seeking an entry-level Office Manager position within ABC company to support company growth through utilization of exceptional communication, coordination and problem-solving skills.
3. Results-oriented, committed individual desiring Office Manager position with ABC company that enables the use of administrative, time-management and organizational skills to support employees and build client base.
4. Looking to secure Office Manager position within ABC company that utilizes exceptional knowledge of personnel management and clerical coordination to positively contribute to organizational growth.
5. Pursuing position as Executive Office Manager with ABC company to support executives and grow client network by drawing on 8+ years of experience providing high-quality systems management, personnel recruitment, professional communication and leadership.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.