Non Profit Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
Non profit administrative assistants perform a variety of essential tasks for organizations, from managing an organization’s records to communicating with funders, volunteers, the media and the public. A strong resume objective conveys in just a few words that the applicant has the skills necessary to excel in the position. A concise but compelling objective encourages the employer to examine your entire resume.
What The Non Profit Administrative Assistant Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A non profit administrative assistant has duties which can span different subject areas, including clerical, information technology, public relations and financial areas. Good administrative assistants are well organized, personable, conscientious, technologically savvy and solid team players. Given that non profit organizations have diverse missions, this position requires adaptability and flexibility. Your objective should emphasize these types of skills as well as any prior experience you may have in administrative fields.
Sample Non Profit Administrative Assistant Resume Objectives
If you are seeking a strong objective for this position, you’ll want to focus on your skills, knowledge and past job experience. One helpful suggestion is to mention the name of the company to which you are applying in your objective. This helps show that you have done your research. Below are a few examples of a strong objective:
- Seeking a Non Profit Administrative Assistant position at XYZ company which requires strong organizational management skills and excellent customer service ability.
- Experienced administrative professional with 7+ years of administrative experience seeks a position as a Non Profit Administrative Assistant at XYZ company.
- Acquire a Non Profit Administrative Assistant Position at XYZ company that utilizes collaborative spirit and keen organizational and financial skill.
- Hard-working intern seeking Non Profit Administrative Assistant position to contribute to the public good by using well-honed organizational, communication and technological skill.
- Long-serving Non Profit Administrative Assistant with more than 10 years of experience seeks to contribute numerous administrative and organizational skills at XYZ company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.