There are plenty of opportunities to land a Makeup Artist Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Makeup Artist Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Putting your resume at the top of the stack should be your goal while looking for a job. One way to do that is with a well-written objective statement that includes some of your hard and soft skills. This means a hiring manager who only spends a few seconds on each submission will get a good idea of your skill set and professional capabilities and is more likely to continue reading your submission.
In your makeup artist resume, draw attention to your customer service skills and artistic ability. You also want to draw inspiration from the job description by looking for required and preferred skills. Any of these skills that apply to you are good options for inclusion in your objective statement.
Look at these hard and soft skills to get an idea of what to put in your makeup artist resume objective statement:
- Strong visualization skills
- Good eye for color and style
- Able to coordinate elements into coherent design
- Manual dexterity and arm stamina
- Skilled oral communicator
- Up-to-date on the latest makeup trends
- Great written and oral comprehension
- Able to ask questions to clarify a client’s desires
- Sensitive listener in social situations
- Time-management skills to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Systematic mindset to perform tasks in order
Makeup Artist Resume Objectives
When you look for jobs as a makeup artist, it is critical that your resume objective shines light on your specific skills and talents. This is often whatemployers see first when they pick up your resume. For this reason, you need to make sure that your objective specifically states what kind of position youare looking for.
What the Makeup Artist Resume Objectives Should Tell Employers
As a makeup artist, you can work in a variety of different settings. Although the setting may be different, your responsibilities will likely includeconsulting with clients, applying makeup, suggesting products to use, and making recommendations for makeup application. Some of the skills that you maywant to emphasize in your resume, especially in your objective, are your ability to specifically meet a clientâ€™s needs while also helping them look andfeel their best.
Sample Makeup Artist Resume Objectives
When you draft your resume, it is always a good idea to name the exact company that you would like to work for. This way, you illustrate to potentialemployers that you show a specific interest in their business and what they do.
1. Acquire a position working in ABC salon that could benefit from a makeup artist who knows how to assess client needs and provide them with beneficialcosmetic solutions.
2. Looking for a position with ABC salon in order to use extensive knowledge working with a variety of different cosmetic products and solutions in orderto meet client needs.
3. A skilled makeup artist looking for an opportunity with ABC salon to help clients with their makeup and other cosmetic needs before weddings, dances,and other special events.
4. Obtain a position working for ABC salon as a makeup artist that provides an opportunity to give beauty-related services to a varied client base.
5. Searching for a role with ABC salon that requires extensive experience and knowledge of the makeup and beauty industry in addition to excellent customerservice skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.