Machine Operator Resume Objective
A machine operator has experience operating specialized machinery and may be proficient with multiple types of machines. Customize your resume to the specific job you hope to attain by highlighting your experience and ambitions in your objective statement. The objective is the first section an employer will read and will determine whether they continue to consider you for the position.
What the Machine Operator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Machine operators work in a variety of industries, including mining, construction and factory production. They operate specialized equipment such as bulldozers, pumps, derricks, scrapers, lathes and front-end loaders to excavate and grade earth, extract minerals, produce materials, pour concrete, and demolish and erect structures. Operators must be able to follow through on written and verbal instructions and the ability to read plans may be required. They must be able to coordinate movements to preserve the safety of workers, structures and other machines. They should adapt operation to accommodate a variety of terrains and materials. Other duties may include repairing and maintaining equipment. Resume objectives should include to experience with specific machinery and should highlight skills, job record and safety record.
Sample Machine Operator Resume Objectives
Include the name of the potential employer in your objective. Focus on what you have to offer their company, rather than what you hope to obtain from them.
1. Looking for a position as machine operator for ABC company that utilizes experience operating and providing routine maintenance for heavy mining equipment.
2. Seeking a machine operator position for ABC company to use 12+ years of experience calibrating, operating, monitoring, and troubleshooting high speed production packaging equipment.
3. Hard-working, quick learner with clean driving record and experience with agricultural machinery seeks to adapt skills to machine operator position with ABC company operating construction machinery.
4. Obtain a machine operator position with ABC company and contribute punctual, reliable reputation operating heavy civil machinery with a perfect safety record.
5. Searching for a machine operator position with ABC company to operate and maintain factory equipment, plan tasks and perform work to meet production goals efficiently.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.