Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Physically capable Drill Rig Operator available for a long-term position with a company in need of someone reliable experienced and knowledgeable in rig operations.
- Experience in operating heavy machinery of all types and sizes
- Ability to work with others and coordinate efforts toward a common goal
- Knowledge of all safety standards and regulations regarding drill rig operation
- Extensive understanding of mathematics and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills needed to maintain organized and efficient worksite
- Capacity to both give and take orders for different tasks
- Teaching mentality needed to train others in drill rig operations
- Operate drill rig on large projects while training others to do so as well
- Inspect machines for damage or malfunction and make repairs as needed
- Prepare documents reporting the daily use and progress of the rig
- Manage a team of up to 10 people in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure the adequate amount of parts and supplies necessary to complete projects
- Interpret diagrams and maps of underground systems
- Oversee the progress of projects by adjusting settings changing drill bits etc.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Operator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Operator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.