Health, Safety and Environment Officer Resume Objective
A health, safety and environment (HSE) officer has to complete hazardous assignments, monitor industrial hygiene, investigate incidence, test safety gear, analyze environment regulations, make environmental reports and review permit applications. An HSE officer also has to answer questions that the public may have related to health, safety and environment. It is important for someone seeking this type of position to have a clear and confident resume objective to help set them apart from their peers.
What The HSE Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your objective should tell employers that you have both the skills and ambition to get the job and do it well. You can show you have the skills by including pertinent abilities, knowledge and experiences in the resume objective. You can show that you have the ambition by including goals and the specific name of the company. Some related skills and knowledge include written and oral communication skills, knowledge of health, knowledge of safety protocols, knowledge of how to handle hazardous materials, critical thinking, reasoning skills, proper training, previous experience, related education, analytical skills and customer service skills.
Sample HSE Resume Objectives
Here are some sample HSE resume objectives to give you an idea of where to start writing your own:
1. Obtain an HSE position with Company 123 in order to help sustain environment through knowledge of environmental safety protocols, service orientation and 4 years of experience.
2. Use knowledge of health, safety and environmental protocols to further to work of Company 123 in the community by getting a managerial HSE position using 15 years of experience.
3. Hardworking, service oriented individual looking for HSE position with Company 123 in order to benefit community with knowledge of environmental safety, hazardous material protocols and 5 years of experience.
4. Searching for entry level HSE position with Company 123 using environmental science degree, desire to improve safety of community, knowledge of hazardous materials and high level critical thinking.
5. Ambitious health and safety student looking for HSE internship with Company 123 in order to better hone knowledge of environmental protocols, so better equipped to help improve community with future career.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.