Housekeeper Resume Objective
Housekeepers are essential to the proper functioning of some individuals’ homes. Whether you are applying directly to a homeowner or to an agency, having a well crafted objective is critical. This statement helps to sum up your experience and as such is a key concentration of many employers. In fact, the objective is the only thing that some employers will fully read on a resume.
What The Housekeeper Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The housekeeper resume objective should highlight the main skills that you possess and will utilize in the position. Some of the key characteristics that housekeepers must display include organization, attention to detail, customer service and administration in some cases. These individuals should also be trust worthy and show initiative. If you are applying to an agency, it might be beneficial to show a desire for growth within the company. Whatever you choose to mention, be sure that it corresponds with the requirements and requested skills from the job listing for the opportunity.
Sample Housekeeper Resume Objectives
Here are some examples of housekeeper resume objectives. Notice the descriptive language that is used, as well as how the position and company are mentioned or alluded to. These aspects are important to incorporate in order to develop a quality objective.
1. Trust-worthy housekeeper with extensive experience seeks housekeeping position with ABC Company to contribute quick and effective cleaning practices.
2. Looking to advance within ABC Company as a housekeeper to continue to employ effective household cleaning tactics while also utilizing strong administrative and organizational skills.
3. Customer oriented professional desires opportunity to apply expedient cleaning skills and strong communicative abilities in a housekeeper position with ABC Company.
4. Self-motivated student looks for opportunity to utilize hard work ethic, friendly demeanor and organizational skills in a housekeeper position with a reputable cleaning agency.
5. Successful housekeeping professional with over X years of specialized cleaning experience and excellent relational and organizational skills seeks independent cleaning contract.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.