Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume Objective
A nursing assistant performs many basic duties associated with patient care. He or she may be responsible for assisting with bathing, dressing, grooming, and feeding patients as well as changing out bedding and linens. Those in this position may also be charged with moving or transporting patients and will typically work at the direction of nursing staff. There is often an abundance of competition for this type of job, highlighting the need for an impactful objective statement that will help set you apart from the pool of applicants.
What The Entry level Nursing Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Although this position does not typically require a degree, training and education attained through focused programs or coursework is a good starting point for your objective statement. Discuss any previous experience in the field or in closely-related work, such as serving as a caregiver or medical assistant. Be sure to emphasize the traits which make you an ideal candidate for working with others including compassion, perceptiveness, and physical qualifications such as strength and coordination. Communication skills are definitely crucial to this type of work as well.
Sample Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume Objectives
A good objective statement is one which effectively communicates your most valuable skills and knowledge while also illustrating your desire to become a part of the company you’re applying to. Cite the employer by name to display genuine interest and for the best chance of standing out to hiring managers.
1. Outgoing and upbeat individual seeking entry level nursing assistant position with ABC Company to provide quality, compassionate care for patients.
2. Motivated people person seeks entry level nursing assistant position at ABC Company to apply knowledge attained through relevant college coursework with the goal of becoming a CNA.
3. Compassionate individual seeks entry level nursing assistant position with ABC Company which will benefit from good time management skills, sensitivity, and a genuine desire to assist patients in leading comfortable lives.
4. High-energy individual seeking to attain entry level nursing assistant position with ABC Company which will utilize good physical conditioning, desire to help others, and capable problem-solving skills.
5. Seeking entry level nursing assistant role at ABC Company which will provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity to assist patients with a goal of continuing education toward becoming a registered nurse.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.